cooktop with griddle

You got me there, buddy. Your last post is simply incomprehensibly undecipherable.

You may go now.

Steve

visit my blog at

watch for the book

Reply to
Steve B

"Depends on what you're cooking and the skill level of the cook."

See the word "and" in the middle of that sentence? Do you understand that the two factors, when combined, can produce a certain effect, i.e.: spattering?

If you don't understand, I'd suggest you pay your parents a visit and ask them why they let you grow up without being able to handle simple logic without having a seizure.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom