Converting Weber BBQ From LP To NG, and Vice Versa

Just got through yesterday with swapping the burners and manifold on my Weber LP BBQ with my sister-in-law's NG unit, since she lost her source for Natural Gas when she moved, and I recently had my gas line extended to my BBQ area.
I've heard that the difference between the two is the manifold/burners but visually I couldn't tell any difference. FWIW, the burner orifices looked identical. Like I said before, I swapped them anyway just to be sure.
For those of you in the know, **IS** there really any difference?
ScottO.
The diameter of hole in the orifice should be different. Natural gas needs to be larger.
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

There is a difference. When I moved to the country and onto propane, my appliances had their orifices changed to accomodate.
ScottO wrote:

Hi, Between LP and NG, BTU content is different. So orifice should be different. Otherwise it won't generate as much heat with NG.