concrete walkway repair

Hi, all

I like to resurface my concrete walkway which has light color(white?), what I can find at homedepot is the concrete vinly patches with gray color. I did a small repair but its color is really really gray and doesn't match the color of other part of walkway, how can I mix with something and make it turn lighter in color? thx.

Reply to
wenmang

I'm reasonably sure that no such thing exists, even though it's something that should be a no brainer.

Reply to
scott21230