Concrete sealers for residential flooring, which are the most emblematic brands?

Hi,

I'm considering covering a concrete floor with laminate but hearing about concrete sealers that can be coloured and get a very glossy surface I want to investigate about. Can you recommend me some brands to look around?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Faustino Dina

The best way of painting a concrete floor is epoxy paint.

around?

Reply to
Art Begun

Dina, Check out Home Depot, they carry BEHR epoxy finishes in colors and a flake finish.

-- Best Regards, Dennis J Sunday Home Inspection Systems

Dennis J Sunday