concrete breakout

Update: got that thing out of there no problem this morning with a sledge hammer. Raised one edge with 2x4 under it and started whacking away. Took about 5 good licks and the thing split in half. Then, we busted up the halves.

If that hadn't worked, I'd have gone for an electric jackhammer.

Thanks for all the advice and thoughts.

Reply to
RB

Amazing things can be done with the old fashioned (manual) tools. We are a culture that is into power and ease. I sometimes think that people are actually scared of doing a bit of manual labor.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K