Companies that repair windows in high rise condos...help please.

I sure could use some suggestions and help from you.

I have a double pane, sliding glass window that is in a one piece, aluminum frame.

It is about 5 feet by twelve feet.

It has a terrible "fogging" between the larger piece of non-sliding glass.

I am having a terrible time trying to find the words and phrases to do a computer search for a company to do a repair.

Can someone please give me some advice?

I live in Atlanta, Georgia.

I would like some web links to companies that do this repair.

I would also like to know if there are associations that specialize in certifying repair companies in glass window repair.

Thank you in advance.

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net

Reply to
M E

Either ask building management -- you'll have to deal with them anyway since you're bringing in a contractor -- for recommendations for local glass companies or look in the yellow pages.

Also note that unless your glass has been replaced piecemeal, the remaining windows should also fog within a few years. The double-panes last 20-30 years.

Reply to
Michael S. Trachtenberg

Check angieslist.com, Atlanta chapter. $47 a year membership fee gets a monthly newsletter and lets you search the database of contractors and review quality of service ratings.

-- Paul

Reply to
Paul