coloured concrete driveway - anyone know how to fix flaky/patchiness?

Hi, We have a coloured & stencilled/patterned concrete driveway that was laid about 7 years ago. We clean (with soapy water) and re-coat it every 12 months with a sealer, but after 6 months is starts to have flaky patches again. Does anyone know how we can fix this? thanks heap :)

Reply to
Tina Asfar

It sounds like the typical result of a poor mix or improper working of the concrete when it was placed. Sorry, if that is the case, there is nothing you can do now to fix it other than to replace it.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan