Coleman lantern

I was a bit skeptical about those two spinning wheels to indicate how much more octane you were getting. I also wondered if the wheel would turn backwards when they introduced 190.

I lived next door to a Sunoco station so I used a lot of Sunoco gas to wash parts. It worked.

Reply to
rbowman

Get a BriteLyt/Petromax USA 500CP/XL Pressure Lantern and then burn most any fuel though I prefer kerosene in mine.

Freddy Phartmeister

What? $14 gal? That's up there with bottled water.

Naptha. Remember Ronson lighter fluid? The juice ya' overfilled yer Zippo with and it leaked and burned yer lag? That's one version of naptha. It's about $16/gal in 8oz cans. ;)

nb

Reply to
notbob

The Coleman fuel that is being called 'white gas' is a totally different item than the Amoco 'white gas' of years ago. They are not even close to being the same thing.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery