Coffin kitchen

Ran across this:

One would need a good sense of humor to actually do this. Maybe the Munsters had this.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

I would have a problem with it because it's a child-sized coffin.

Bob

Reply to
zxcvbob

Fail. Expensive fail.

Nothing works up my appetite like a rotting corpse in the kitchen. What's next, a toilet-themed kitchen?

Reply to
mike

While knotty wood would work well for an actual coffin, I think this was a job for better wood with a darker finish. The knots seem out of place with the black granite. I really like the idea though...

Reply to
Larry Fishel

What a way to say "Good Mourning!"

Reply to
salty

Ten bucks says the owners are covered in tats and piercings.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

The decor may be a grave mistake? I wonder if they ever serve garlic? Any way I guess the decorator won't be the last to let them down!

Reply to
terry

I had to bite my tongue yesterday. I wanted to ask the kid how he would ever expect to get a job ...

I really wish now I had ask him :)

Reply to
Oren