Clothes Dryer

Are gas clothes dryers permitted or only electric? Thank you.

Reply to
Gail Lee

Some context for that question would be really, really, helpful.

Reply to
Marilyn Manson

Some states are trying to get rid of gas. They are still building with gas here in FL and I have a gas dryer. More economical than electric.

Check local laws.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

If you have to ask, the answer is probably 'only electric'.

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

One question, one suggestion:

  1. You're a blonde, aren't you?
  2. Better head back into the kitchen sweetie...
Reply to
Wade Garrett

True, but is was a rather open question to ask with no other qualifying information. Falls right with: What time does the hardware store close? How much will the plumber charge? Will it be chilly when I get there? Jacket?

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

No follow up makes us suspicious about OP.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

At the same time that you are pulling into the parking lot.

More than you'll want to pay.

Not if you bring a jacket.

Reply to
Marilyn Manson