Clorine removal

Hi to all

I need to remove clorine from my water at a flow of about 9 gpm. What would be the best filter to use?

TIA

Reply to
João Gaspar

"João Gaspar" wrote

A backwashed carbon filter is the best but how do you know your flow rate? Have you actually measured it, which is very hard to do to get the right figures; you should add up all the maximum flow rates of all fixtures.

I don't support removal of chlorine on a whole house basis if you have city water. It usually leads to bacteria problems in the plumbing and/or odors. If you have a chlorination system on your well then IMO, that's ok. If you're interest in pricing my email works.

Gary Quality Water Associates

Reply to
Gary Slusser