Cleaning your engine

If your car's engine wasn't very dirty, would you bother cleaning it?

If you cleaned it, would you use:

A) Gunk Foamy

only $6 at autozone but they don't have it! $5.50 at Advance, but not the store near me.

B) Gunk original.

only $4 at autozone.

C) The DIY carwash engine-clean setting ? A video implied there is degreaser provided in that setting, but I haven't checked at the one near me. .

Does Gunk CEB1 Engine Shine Protector and Detailer do anything worth doing?

When I looked a few days ago Foamy was 3x the price of Original, but that's not true anymore. I think there was some sale at Amazon for $3!

Reply to
micky

Been ages since I cleaned mine but I used the car wash. I don't want the gunk and oil in my driveway.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski