cleaning cloth seats in vehicle

Don't know. My wine buying days are long past. I did favor Gallo Hearty Burgundy in the gallon glass jug though. They were sturdy and had a convenient carrying handle.

Reply to
rbowman

Food items are part of the inventory of my car. Instant coffee, oatmeal, Pasta Sides, energy bars, and if push really comes to shove, lifeboat rations. I also have the mini-Trangia, a fuel bottle of alcohol, and a backup Esbit stove just in case.

If you see me caught in massive gridlock, I'll be the guy cooking breakfast.

Reply to
rbowman

On Tue 26 Sep 2017 07:19:16p, rbowman told us...

Indeed! LOL

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

Pardon me, would you have any Grey Poupon?

Wally

On Wed 27 Sep 2017 01:33:55a, Wally told us...

(I loved that conmmercial.)

I wouldn't be surprised if he does. However, the jar might explode in the head and smear mustard all over the seat. :-)

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

No Grey Poupon but I probably can turn up a bottle of Sriracha. It's a plastic bottle, btw.

Reply to
rbowman