Clean or replace Lennox rooftop HVAC heat pump air filters

We have 2 Lennox roof top heat pump units in our office building. They are a T-Class unit and a CHP-Class unit,

We like to clean or replace the air filters since it has been over a year since they were installed.

Does anyone have experience with these 2 models of HVAC and know how to gain access to the filters?

Thanks

Reply to
dchou4u

The smart thing to do is pay for a service call by the company that installed it. Lacking that, find a local guy who works with roof top equipment.

Then just watch him. You may decide that "next time" you will again watch him rather than DIY.

Reply to
John Gilmer