Chick-Fil-A ranked top fast-food restaurant in customer satisfaction

Chick-Fil-A ranked top fast-food restaurant in customer satisfaction
Chick-Fil-A topped all other fast-food restaurants in customer satisfaction for the third consecutive year, according to the results of the American Customer Satisfaction Index's annual survey released Thursday.

And EPA approved too!

Pretty much the best fast food around. Despite bleatings of leftist libtard snowflakes they continue to expand. I made sure to eat there regularly during "pride month."
On 7/5/2018 3:22 PM, BurfordTJustice wrote:

Yum, yum, yum .... Chicken (boneless, skinless chicken breast filet, seasoning [salt, monosodium glutamate, sugar, spices, paprika], seasoned coater [enriched bleached wheat flour {with malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid}, sugar, salt, monosodium glutamate, nonfat milk, leavening {baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate}, spice, soybean oil, color ], milk wash [water, nonfat milk, egg], peanut oil [fully refined peanut oil, with Dimethylpolysiloxane, an anti-foam agent added]), bun (enriched wheat flour [wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], water, sugar, yeast, soybean oil, wheat gluten, contains 2% or less of salt, cultured wheat flour, vinegar, calcium sulfate, monoglycerides, DATEM, calcium propionate, ascorbic/citric acid, enzymes, soy lecithin, potassium iodate), bun oil (soybean oil, palm kernel oil, soy lecithin, natural flavor, beta carotene), pickle (cucumbers, water, vinegar, salt, calcium chloride, alum, potassium sorbate [preservatives], natural flavors, polysorbate 80, yellow 5, blue 1). and we wonder why health care is getting so expensive, https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html
On 7/6/2018 7:40 AM, My 2 Cents wrote:

Long as that list is, only a few ingredients are nasty, like the coloring. Others are quite healthy and needed by our bodies and we eat them every day from healthy sources. .
On 7/6/2018 7:14 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:

And why would that be? Think about it. Maybe doctors and vegans have better things to do with their time? It's just ridiculous the stuff we now consider good food and how much of it we are eating. The answers and comments here are typical of any addict, denial, acting out, dissociation, compartmentalization and the old favorite... rationalization. The leading cause of death in the USA is heart attack and strokes. Easy preventable with a decent diet and some exercise.