Checking Voltage on Taco Power Head

Hi, I have a room that is not getting heat, I want to check to see if the Taco Power Head is getting the 'Proper' Voltage to operate it. How do I check this with a mulitmeter? It has 3 wires to the Power Head, Where do I put the leads? For example do I put the positive lead on the wire closest to the zone valve and the negative to the pipe? Or do I put the positive side on the furthest wire from the zone valve and the negative on the middle etc, etc.....

Thanks!

Reply to
Stan Poliskey

What the F##K are you talking about? Go eat a taco and sleep it off!

Reply to
Generic Male Homosapien