CFL bulb won't work upside down in a particular light fixture

BINGO! Correct answer finally.

Reply to
Steve Barker

Nope.

LOL!

Reply to
LouB

LOA is generally reputed to have short life, Philips, Sylvania, other name brands definitely seem to last longer

Reply to
hrhofmann

I've had the brand name ones dead in the box as well as suffering early death. Doesn't seem to matter what it says on the box it's all chinese crap anyway.

Reply to
clare

I did have a failed unit recently, and it was suppose to be a decent model. I have had few dissapointments out of the 30 to 40 I have used. I started out paying around $15 each, so they are a steal now, except the dimmable ones are still around $15.

greg

Reply to
GregS