Central vacuum system

I am the one who bought a dry wall dust collection off the web that uses water as a filter. this thing is GREAT!!! Well anyway does any body know if I could or should hook this thing up to my central vacuum system for my house. I thought about getting a low voltage relay, wire it to plug into a 120 vote outlet " the one I have for my BEAM vacuum plugged into now." Then from the relay I would wire in a cord to connect my wet dry vacuum. A little bit of water escapes into this dust system so I thought that the BEAM shouldn't have water get in it so I should use a wet dry vacuum. If this is possible I would not have to buy expensive filter any more or for that matter no dust getting into the house when I chang the filters on the BEAM. All I have to do is open the drain rinse the tank refill with water done ready for the next cleaning. Thanks for any input or info BEN

Reply to
Ben

I have done this many times with my central vac. I bought one of those cheap drywall sanding units at Home Depot that has a 5 gal covered pale and a corregated 25' hose with a sanding block for sanding screen. The only problem is the whistling caused by the corregated hose caused by the higher air volume from the central vac. Many years ago, I used the central vac directly to pick up the "dust" directly and the results was bearings going bad on the vac. It was

15 years old, but I do believe the fine dust had something to do with it.

I also use an old extracti> I am the one who bought a dry wall dust collection off the web that

Reply to
Art Todesco