Cellular Shade - Replacement Material

I have cellular shades by Del Mar (now dead) and many of them the shades are coming apart. Cannot find glue for a lasting fix. I searched internet and try to find just the cellular shade material so that I may make repair using the existing parts. Does anyone know of a company/site that will sell the cellular shade material. Thanks for any help.

Reply to
cmarina98