Casette Tape vs Online Music continuous play

It's fine, high quality dope that makes it sound good.

Reply to
rbowman

It must be like unplugging a digital device with a problem, then plugging it back in.

Reply to
micky

Duck Duck Go had no problem translating that. Some time the best way to search a site is to use a real search engine, not the search on that site.

"IMDB 7 ups" finds it on Duck.

Reply to
gfretwell

On Fri, 21 Aug 2020 18:07:24 -0400, Dan Espen posted for all of us to digest...

I agree TV speakers suck, I have a sound bar that improves it a little but when one has a hearing deficit from birth there is only so much improvement that can be made. My wife is also hard of hearing but can understand TV better than I can. I ask her sometimes what is being said but it gets tiring... She does so much for me now. She is the one that got me the sound bar so I can't just get something better... Even if I knew what to buy. I think NBC was the one that started this whole mish mash and other networks of NBC latched on and the other big two are following.

I hate the though of hearing aids, they are overpriced and troublesome in use and reliability.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

When they are digital that normally isn't supposed to be a problem. Even with interference.

Reply to
bruce bowser

Definitely true. I've found things with google inside websites that had their own search box but didn't find anything. Most of those search boxes seem only to search documents stored on the website (that I'm never interested in) and not the text of webpages, but google searches both.

Reply to
micky

FM is still analog, just frequency modulated instead of amplitude modulated.. Digital does make interference worse tho. Instead of a little noise, the signal drops out completely until it can resync and get back running.

Reply to
gfretwell