Carrier Infinity 96 CF Switch Settings

I am looking to find what the continous fan switch settings are. don't have a manual and am interested in what the various settings are Right now the fan is not in continous mode, unless I set the thermosta fan to on instead of auto. Since the furnace has an Aprilaire filte on it, it seems like it would make more sense to havethe fa continuously running at a low speed. The previous owner left n documentation on the furnace

-- redfla

this thread:

redflag