Carpet brand/style for re

T.T.:

TL> Any ideas on the best brand of carpet? If some of you are contractors TL> out there, which brand would you recommend to your customers? Does TL> Consumer Reports have any recommendation for carpets? This is my very TL> first time to remodel my home so any help or suggestions would be TL> highly appreciated. Thanks!

Not sure how much this will help you but one "trick" is to fold a piece of carpet over onto itself. You shouldn't be able to see too much of the backing.

They also now have a backing on the backing. Don't recall what it is called but helps reduce the scuffs. etc., when the carpet roll invariably comes in contact with your walls and mopboards. ...Though personally if I really liked a certain carpet and it didn't come with this protective backing I'd still get it.

  • Duplicate FAT found. Run LIPOSUCT.ION? (Y/n)
Reply to
barry martin