Can't turn off my ceiling fan

I have a Hunter-Douglas (Home Depot) ceiling fan in my office.

It has one of those chain "puller" switches to adjust the speed and to turn it on or off. As I was turning on the fan, the chain pulled out and now I can't turn the fan off because there is no other switch (that I know of) to turn it off.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sy

Reply to
<sytech

shut off the breaker - remove, repair or replace fan switch or the whole fan.

Reply to
Nocturnal1

Find the breaker that controls that circuit and turn it off.

Have a nice week...

Trent©

NUDITY...birth control for folks over 50!

Reply to
Trent©

That seems like much too simple an answer for such a complicated problem! LOL!

BB

Reply to
BinaryBillTheSailor