Can't find laminate floor glue?

Hello, I purchased some surplus laminate flooring about three years ago, and I'm finally ready to install it. I want to install it as a floating floor, but cannot find the glue. It seems all the home centers have the new snap laminate, and no longer sell the glue. I've done an Internet search, and cannot even find it to order. Does anyone know where I can get it? Can a good quality wood glue be used?

Thanks, Larry

Reply to
Larry Gray

ifloor has it as probably every store that sell Pergo

Wayne

Reply to
wayne

Any good wood glue would work. I would make sure it dries clear.

Reply to
SQLit

Try a Shaw flooring dealer, they sell a glue that is more flexible than standard glue. It's made especially for wood floors. Tom

Reply to
Tom O'Connor