Can I use a dropcord in the pool?

People do it all the time without getting a shock.

If that is your point, you're lost... again.

Reply to
Floyd L. Davidson

Looks like I just made on that you didn't understand. But that appears to be common

Not much. The same water is supposedly the conductor. Who was it claimed that a leak in the pool would cause a path to ground?

I said that.

There was nothing in the many photographs that indicated it was staged. And obviously, if a person knows what they are doing it *is* okay to do what they did.

That's a fact.

Projection won't change facts.

Reply to
Floyd L. Davidson

More projection.

Reply to
Floyd L. Davidson

snipped-for-privacy@apaflo.com (Floyd L. Davidson) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@apaflo.com:

No Floyd. Go work with the underwater welders. They are receiving a shock while they do the work. You don't even have to weld underwater to share their experience. Just weld in wet conditions and you will learn the facts.

I'm sorry you feel you have to make these false claims. Why do you do it? Do you really want to see other folks hurt when they follow your advise? You really should get help for that hate.

Reply to
Clark

snipped-for-privacy@apaflo.com (Floyd L. Davidson) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@apaflo.com:

Ah, that explains it perfectly. You are projecting your feelings. Okay. We got it. Now get help.

mathematics.

Reply to
Clark

snipped-for-privacy@apaflo.com (Floyd L. Davidson) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@apaflo.com:

Got lost on the way to finishing your sentence? Get help Floyd.

You really don't have a clue. How many electrolytes are in rainwater? How thick is the rainwater on the wet line? Do you understand the difference now?

Confused again? You never said anything about rereading posts or an apology. You really need help Floyd.

It was clearly staged and it's way past time for you to admit it. Do you think people run electric lines through pools on a regular basis? What kind of sick fool are you?

And the fact is you can't keep your lies straight. Do get help Floyd. Get it soon.

Reply to
Clark

And they've all been electrocuted?

"They are receiving a shock while they work" is a meaning less statement. If you put your fingers across a 12 volt battery, you are technically receiving a shock. So what!

Projection...

Reply to
Floyd L. Davidson

snipped-for-privacy@apaflo.com (Floyd L. Davidson) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@apaflo.com:

No. Why would you ask that? You're the one trumpeting that electricity and water are ok.

Go do it and come back here and explain the sensation of discomfort, the difficulting in functioning normally. If you won't go do it then shut the hell up and quit whining about how safe electricity and water are. Ok?

You're the one telling folks it's ok to run power cords through pools. Not me. I think you're the one who hates. In fact I'm sure you're the one who hates. Get help before you hurt someone.

Reply to
Clark

How about shutting up already. Don't you have anything in your life to do better than go on and on about this?

Reply to
kzin

"kzin" wrote in news:ZoednSfUoNabVC7anZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Sure, I've got lots to do. It only takes a few moments to play whack-a-loon so what the heck...

Reply to
Clark