can I put 90 degree horizontal bend on drain stub out?

Is there any code against a horzontal 90 degree bend between the drain pipe in the wall and the J-trap under the kitchen sink? I am currently using a 45 degree bend a 90-degree bend would free up some needed undercabinet space.

Reply to
John

yeah, you can, no problem there.

Reply to
darea.a

There is a maximum number of degrees of bends you can have in a drain pipe but I don't know what it is. Maybe one of the plumbers can post it.

That said, It should not cause a problem if you change it.

Reply to
RayV