Jodie is my fave, as a guru!

Reply to
Bob Villa

Or, every 3,000 searches?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Reply to
desgnr

How do you get this group, as Verizon does not carry alt groups?

Reply to
Marilyn & Bob

How could someone be a "guru" when they can't apply basic reasoning?

Reply to
George

And eternal-september does even have a few selected binary groups such as pictures of technical things, just not _those_ binaries, which is fine with me. There is one binary group used mostly for pictures of old vacuum tube radios that they don't carry and which I would like to access. I haven't yet emailed them to see if I can request that it be added. Otherwise though, I've been very happy with it.

Later, Charlie Carothers

-- My email address is csquared3 at tx dot rr dot com

Reply to
CSquared

(this was sarcasm)

Reply to