Can any electrician fix OVO meters?

I have an OVO meter and I was wondering if any electrician can fix it or does it have to be an employee from OVO?

Hope this doesn't should like a stupid question.

Reply to
Steve Mills

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress." Share this Quote Indira Gandhi Read more at

Dean Hoffman

The stupid part is assuming people from all over the US and world know what OVO is. Sounds like it's your power company. In which case, it depends on the rest that's left out, what exactly is wrong? If it's just the meter, eg it's damaged then that's on the power company they break the seal, replace it, reseal. If it's the meter base that the meter plugs into, that's typically the owner's responsibility though it can probably vary. I bet OVO knows.

Reply to
trader_4

I did not originally click because I thought an ovo was something everyone had. I was waiting to find out.

Reply to
Thomas

I think only women have them.

Reply to