camera for google nest hub

I have a Google Nest Hub Max. Are there any inexpensive cameras that work well with it ?

I bought a Wyze 2 that said it would. That was a big joke. While it does something, it is not much. Delay of about 10 seconds of the picture and times out after about 10 minuets. It is like thinking you are going on a cruse ship and when you get there it is a rowboat and balona sandwitch . Reading on line reviews all otherusers of that camera get the same results with Google Nest Hub.

Seems that many other cameras that state they work, do about the same thing.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery