Busy hands are happy hands.

This article talks about supposed changes in our brains when we use our hands. Knitting was one thing cited as beneficial. or

There is satisfaction in doing a project then seeing if things work as intended. Plus, there are the little challenges that crop up when one goes from Plan A1 to Plan U13.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Correction. The tiny URL in the first post takes me to a Windstream site. This works better:

Dean Hoffman

Tinyurls are pointless. Just use the real one.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword