Busy hands are happy hands.

This article talks about supposed changes in our brains when we use our hands. Knitting was one thing cited as beneficial. <https://www.cbsnews.com/news/handiwork-how-busy-hands-can-alter-our-brain-chemistry/ or http://tinyurl.com/p5y95jh There is satisfaction in doing a project then seeing if things work as intended. Plus, there are the little challenges that crop up when one goes from Plan A1 to Plan U13.
On 3/19/18 6:37 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Correction. The tiny URL in the first post takes me to a Windstream site. This works better: http://alturl.com/uwyo7

Tinyurls are pointless. Just use the real one.
--
Why is there only one Monopolies Commission?