Burning smell in my home - HELP

IIRC, Consumer Reports did life testing on CFLs a few years ago. Some brands failed quickly and some lasted a long time.

I've been a CR subscriber for over 30 years. They have saved me a lot of grief.

Reply to
Liar Liar

replying to Charles Schuler, Same situation wrote: If you have baseboard heating it could be dust or something fell in the baseboard and is heating to much, keep all toys and plastic items away from the baseboard heating.......

Reply to
Same situation

Same situation posted for all of us...

Dwelling burnt down years ago leaving untold gerbils to fend for themselves.

Reply to
Tekkie®