Burning barrel. Does burning in galvanized barrel give off toxic fumes?

Duh!

Reply to
Duh

Yes, he seems very happy.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

On Sat 23 Sep 2017 04:57:21a, VinnyB told us...

Is there a reason it matters? And, yes my SO is a male.

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

On Sat 23 Sep 2017 05:49:40a, VinnyB told us...

Again, does it matter? And why do you care?

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

Pay no attention to him, Wayne. VinnyB was just proving to everyone that he's a homophobic a**hole. Frankly, it appears that he did a pretty good job of it. ;)

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

On Sat 23 Sep 2017 01:08:14p, Unquestionably Confused told us...

Thank you!

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

On Sun, 24 Sep 2017 17:47:28 GMT, Wayne Boatwright

Bingo! It's so fun to see how many of the "don't feed the trolls" crowd one can get to feed the trolls. It just takes the right bait. LOL LOL LOL...

Reply to
VinnyB

On Sun, 24 Sep 2017 12:05:46 -0700, Oren wrote in

What makes you think what other people do in privacy bothers me. Read the back thread. I never said any such thing. You morons read your own interpretation into my comment and flew off from that.

The whole purpose of my initial post was to troll people who can't resist the urge to "feed the trolls". I did pretty well: got over 24 bites. I'll get more. You just have to use the right bait.

Reply to
VinnyB