buiding my own spa

i found a lot of posts here about spa so that is why i post this question here. i want to build my own spa in my garden. on the web i found two types of jets: one for a "ring system"( this is the type with two holes on both sides one for water and one for air, yhe water and air suply go from one jet to the next in a ring) and one system wilt only one hole for water and one hole for air( you need a sing water and air line for every jet).

what are the advatages/disadvantages of both systems? do i need an air blower for both systems?

thanks i.a. for any help if you want to e-mail me, mail me at albert[remomove this]@dykhuizen.net (the remove me-part must be removed, this is to avoid spam)

albert

Reply to
<ad>

|i found a lot of posts here about spa so that is why i post this question |here. i want to build my own spa in my garden. on the web i found two types |of jets: one for a "ring system"( this is the type with two holes on both |sides one for water and one for air, yhe water and air suply go from one jet |to the next in a ring) and one system wilt only one hole for water and one |hole for air( you need a sing water and air line for every jet). | |what are the advatages/disadvantages of both systems? |do i need an air blower for both systems?

Most have both. The "ring" type just sucks in air from vents above the water line. The separate jets go to an auxiliary blower. At least that's how the cheap ones work. We disconnected out blower, just use the siphon-jets. Rex in Fort Worth

Reply to
Rex B

this question

found two types

holes on both

from one jet

water and one

jet).

The jets with the air going from jet to jet would normally all be controlled by one air valve. The other would likely have a valve per jet. It all depends on how you plumb them. The jets normally would not use a blower.

I think the jets I used had 2 water connections and 1 air connection per jet.

Bob

Reply to
Bob