Briggs and Stratton enjoys crippling its employees!

Hello all, Just wanted to let everybody know that by buying Briggs and Stratton products, you are supporting one of the most unsafe companies in America. I am a former employee(I quit!), after they had repeatedly let me know how they do not care how unsafe they are or how many americans they kill. They only operate in certain states because the laws in those states protect them from criminal charges from the way they operate their company. Please...if you care about America...do not buy their products!

Reply to
dgainsjr

Sounds like you got pissed, because the company trusted the Safety Officer, over you.

Cite the number of killings or are they just BS.

-- Oren

Reply to
Oren

I don't care how many people the employer kills or maims.

What I want is a good product at a good price. If you interfere with the company that provides these things, you are my enemy.

Reply to
HeyBub

So, how did they kill all these Americans?

Reply to
RVer Don

For sure, cheap is a good thing at any cost and safety means less profits.

Too bad we couldn't go back to the old days where coal barons where safety was unheard of and when there was an accident they simply left the dead bodies of their employees on the front porch of the company owned shack they lived in.

Reply to
George

Folks:

What's this? An anonymous libel on the Internet? Made by self-proclaimed People In The Know?

Shocking.

Remember, folks. When you mow your lawn, you mow with Osama.

A P

Reply to
autobus_prime

soon B&S will move production to foreign countries where environmental and worker saftety doesnt matter...

Reply to
hallerb

Well, where else would they leave them?

I think that shows more compassion for the loved ones left behind than simply putting the corpses in the dumpster.

Reply to
HeyBub