Box in basement pipes?

I have some pipes I have to box in. the box has to go about a foot below the joists. They run perpendicular - then for the most part parralel to the joists.

Anyone have a link to some "how-to" site. The problem is where they run parralel to the joists but not aligned under them. I can't figure out the best way to attach to the ceiling.

thanks

Barry Feldman

Reply to
Wild Bill Mehlhorn

I used 2X2's to form a box - attaching them to the joists on either side of the pipes.

that's what I'm going to do. The joists are close enough to the pipes. And really there isn't another way.

thanks

Barry

Reply to
Wild Bill Mehlhorn