Blow in wall insulation

Hello everyone and thank you for your suggestions. I do understand that heavier and denser materials will not transmit as much sound as say, insulation, however none of the other suggestions would be workable. In addition, I'm just looking for roughly a 50% reduction in sound transmission with somewhat ease and cost, I believe I can attain that with a insulation filler.

I really appreciate the other suggestions though.

Reply to
smith_bp101

Earplugs. Fifty cents.

Reply to
HeyBub

No glue. The water combined with lignin in the cellulose are all the stick it needs.

sdb

Reply to
sylvan butler