Best sources of fireplace mantles and fronts?

I've got a fireplace front want to cover up in masterbedroom with something to match the Tuscan decor.

Want something with two pillars in half relief on each side to support big shelves(s)as ornamented front.

This part of the fireplace is about 67.5" wide and 57" tall [to top of upper most shelf]. There is the 'standard' cutout for fireplace itself with gas fireplace inside metal framed glass door that is approx 34" wide by 31.5" tall.

Is there a great place to look through what's available and order? Even if I order the pieces and assemble is ok.

I have some poor quality pictures, ismilar to what we're looking for but no way to post them, all the 'share websites' either do nothing, or hang our systems. Dropbox half the time I can't even retrieve someone's pictures.

Reply to
RobertMacy

They sell mantles and fronts in the better hearth shops. You can visit a local one or call and ask what brands they have, then look up the mfgr's site online to look.

Reply to
KB

That is EXACTLY why I'm asking here. I need names, URLS, experiences...

Reply to
RobertMacy