Best sealer for concrete pavers?

I need to real my patio and driveway. What should it use?

Reply to
Oliver Costich

Why do you need to seal it

Reply to
m Ransley

Hi, Seal = protect from dirt, grime, road salt(in winter) Tony

Reply to
Tony Hwang

I'd start by seeing what the paver manufacturer recommends. If you didn't put them in and don't know whose they are then take one down to your local paver distributor and ask. [also ask for their recommendation- they kow your weather conditions]

There is a chart here that can at least point out the many variables that you should be aware of- [it is a commercial site & is helping you pick which of their sealers will work where]

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht