Best mosquito killer?

I use mosquito dunks in my two bird baths, and any other standing water on my property.

Reply to
BonnieJean

I like them- I've experienced the bait stolen with no mouse but I put more glue on it and it caught the thing. And then I put on my best chemical warfare and dispose of the thing- my dog is really good at catching the outdoor ones, not good since he can get lepto(?) from the field mice.

I've also had good results from the humane ones.

Reply to
Atom1

No gaggin'. I casually spit them back into the bottle. No one got hurt, they survived the incident. :^)

Was just a bit unexpected, at least spit don't wiggle!

Reply to
Jeepers

Payback's a bitch! Hee-hee-hee!

I must admit that the "minners" in the trough was just a happy accident. I couldn't see just pouring them on the ground.

Reply to
Jeepers

LOL!

Isn't Lurex a trade name for a fabric? It is not to be confused with a different product of the same namefrom American Biophysics [can you say "trade name theft"?], which more than likely contains octanol [not to be confused with octenol].

If I were the Dow Badische company, I'd sue the bastards.

-- -john wide-open at throttle dot info

~~~~~~~~ The time to repair the roof is when the sun is shining - JFK ~~~~~~~~

Reply to
~^Johnny^~

Around here, we catch hornets with a similar contraption made from a 2 liter soda bottle.