new mosquito killers any good?

Something caught my eye at Lowes the other day. Seems that there is now a mosquito killer available which looks a lot like the old bug zappers. The bug zappers would bag everything except mosquitoes.

Up until a couple years ago, state of the art on mosquito control were the Dragon Fly type setups. They were expensive to buy and operate, but were reasonably effective.

These new zapper looking units go for approx $100.

Anyone know if they're good for patio mosquito control? I'd guess it'd take two for a large patio. The instruction says to hang them off to one side of where people will congregate to draw the little pets off to one side while zapping them.

Reply to
rb