being overwhelmed with grass ....

Hi All,

I've been a caretaker for some properties for a while. I'm being overwhelmed by the lawns getting overgrown. It costs a fortune to get these properties mowed.

Is there any kind of safe hormone or chemical that can be sprayed on a lawn to retard growth?

Reply to
DavidG

DavidG posted for all of us...

I don't know of any, but wait until the spring rains are done and drought begins.

It also provides an opportunity to buy new tools! Zero turn lawn mower, weed wackers, trailer, truck, etc.

Reply to
Tekkie®