bathtub applique removal

Hi, Does anyone know of a good way to remove those annoying bathtub appliques from an acrylic tub? thanks! Chas

Stubby wrote, "But you could try a hairdryer (CAREFUL!!!) to soften the glue."
I believe this is worth a try since most contact cements as used on the appliques are heat sensitive. Method I would use is to warm the area with a hair drier, pick up a corner using a knife blade, then gradually peel the applique off while gripping it with tweezers or pliers, all the while, keeping the immediate area pretty warm with a hair drier. As Stubby said, be careful not to apply enough heat it to affect the plastic of the tub.
SJF