B&D SPCM1936 mower

I bought the machine new two years ago. Overall I'd say it performs fair w ith the exception of bagging. Here in South Texas the Live Oaks produce pr odigious amounts of tiny leaves. Leaves that for some reason this mower ha s a difficult time lifting away from the lawn.

Searching online for replacement blades suggests they may be proprietary. That guess based on not finding cross reference lists.

A former Craftsman riding mower did exceptionally well with Gator blades. Would like to find something like that again.

If worse comes to worse any recommendations on a gas powered self propelled mower that does really well sucking up clippings and leaves?

Reply to
Chiefjim