Auto Body Shop Rip-Off Attempt

I don't recall anyone claiming to be perfect but a reasonably skilled sober driver can park a car without running it up on the curb.

But I get it, daddies have to defend their daughters...even if they can't drive.

Reply to
twotone

Daddy was not defending his daughter but three people (now four?) took liberty to be critical of her driving skills. We don't know the circumstances of why and how it happened but some self righteous asshole will always make condescending comments. What it really shows is the personality of the person making the nasty post.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

+1
Reply to