ATTN: HeatMan . . .Here's the how to clean your grumpfos comfort pump

Check page "13" hmmm......look at the perdy pictures page 14, scrub scrub scrub... hey its only 8 steps...

better check yours before its too late and .....brrr

Info

Heeeeees Baaaack Someone should shut this Lyin Ready Temp up, Geee I got yo Home telephone # ,,, Should I publish it ????....................................

Reply to
m Ransley

OH... did I forget that...

Richard Nielsen Temtrol delta T.. Inc. Owner / 10+ yrs Energy Mgmt Experience / USMC Desert Shield-Storm Vet

760/967/4133 voc 760/754/1963 fax
Reply to
Info

Yeah?

That isn't the pump I have, nor is it the one I sell.

Have you gotten a life yet?

Reply to
HeatMan