Aprilaire 560

No water flowing onto the pad

Vick

Reply to
vjensen71

There is an orifice regulating flow which may be clogged with minerals. Or inlet control not operating.

Speedy Jim

Possible causes:

Water supply off.

Solenoid not receiving electrical signal to open.

Solenoid bustimicated.

Outlet orifice clogged with mineral deposits.

Caveat: experience with another aprilaire unit, and I didn't look up your unit specifically.

-- Todd H.

Todd H.

unit specifically.

There is also a fine screen filter on the incoming side of the solenoid. But to get it out, you usually wind up trashing it, so you should have a spare. Arnold Service Co on the internet sells them as well as the orifice. I'd start by measuring the voltage on the solenoid, or listening for it to click.

Reply to
trader4

Bummer.

Reply to