Anyone using the Honeywell T8112 Thermostat?

After a call to Honeywell support, they claim the Honeywell T8112 Thermostat doesn't have an audioable "click". I talked with my AC installer and they have a Honeywell T8112 they will gladly install for me. Since I can't really test this before they arrive and install it, I would like to know if someone owns this unit and if it truly doesn't make a "click" sound. Thanks!

Reply to
eastcoastguyz

Hi, It does but very minimal audible level. It does not bother us in the house at all. It only does it when heat/cool cycle starts.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

I have one and never heard a click...never put my ear up to it either, but don't hear any under normal conditions. Main reason I went back to Honeywell after a couple of others. Click used to drive me crazy.

Reply to
jtees4