Anyone make a grill cover that will last more than 1 season?

When you buy a logo on a product, the logo is quite likely to outlast what it is put on. You want a QUALITY cover, which will not be cheap - but spend the money on the cover, not the licenced logo.

Reply to
clare

Better to use something like Armor-All UV protectant.

Reply to
clare

Don't start the global warming shit.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Why do you care about the change of case of one letter? Get a life.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: I've been looking for a grill cover that lasts more than a season too. I just had a goofy thought. It's the UV that breaks down the cover right? I was thinking of spraying sunblock on the cover. Anybody else thinks that will work? You can even get the water resistant kind too so it doesn't immediately run off in the rain.

My last two have been ruined by ice...pick it up off the deck, rippp... So, having one that is appropriately-sized to fit the grill is a good thing! The wind can blow them off...

Reply to
Bill

Cheap blue tarps don't last and they're a mess when they turn into blue confetti and strings.

Reply to
rbowman

He's a retired lawman. Maybe he's very passionate about enforcing HOA laws?

Reply to
Barney

Abuse of capital letters will be the downfall of society!

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Your Dad sounds like a great guy. Nothing as impressive as a parent who prepares their children for practical life experiences.

Reply to
Stormin' Norman

Sounds like they're what I thought they were, petty pointless rules made up by bored people without hobbies.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

On Mon 14 Aug 2017 12:21:06p, Stormin' Norman told us...

He really was a great guy. His mother forced him out of the house at the age of 12. Somehow he found a boarding school that allowed him to work and live there and go to school through high school. He worked his way through both college and graduate school, holding three degrees in engineeering. Truly a "self made man", he was smart, kind, and generous. I was so lucky to have parents like that.

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

That's not a practical life experience. Showing someone how to swim, climb mount everest, catch fish, shoot deer, that's practical.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Really a great story. However, and please forgive me, your grandmother sounds like she was a royal bitch who should have been flogged. However, maybe she did him a favor by forcing him away from her at an early age.

There are so many people who should never breed.

Reply to
Stormin' Norman

On Mon 14 Aug 2017 12:52:16p, Stormin' Norman told us...

My grandmother was a royal bitch. She had five sons, but only one was a favorite. The others could have all gone to hell as far as she was concerned. She lived to the age 101 and never changed. I was 7 years old when my grandfather died and I remember clearly that she never dropped a tear. Her first thought was to get to the city so that she could outfit herself and get a permanent for the funeral.

She had four sisters and all of them were as kind and loving as she was wicked and evil. Never figured that out.

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

It is sad when the best thing your descendents can say about you is:

"At least she didn't live to be 102."

Reply to
Stormin' Norman

On Mon 14 Aug 2017 01:09:52p, Stormin' Norman told us...

No truer statement could be made.

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

On Mon 14 Aug 2017 01:13:43p, Oren told us...

I belive that's true in most states. We had an HOA in Ohio and that was true there. We haven't had one in Arizona.

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

On Mon 14 Aug 2017 01:18:49p, Oren told us...

It certainly pays to check the credentials and background of both doctors and attorneys. I won't go to a doctor that isn't board certified, as highly rated.

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

I pick doctors who are caucasian.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

We could do with reducing the fertility rate. WAY too many humans to fit on this planet.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword