Anyone make a grill cover that will last more than 1 season?

I wonder if a motorcycle cover would work. Mine is a Dowco Guardian. My last one lasted years in Nebraska weather.

I have not had much luck either. Lately I've just been buying the $6 walmart one and replacing it once a year.

My grill cover was bought May 2004 together with the Sears Kenmore grill (~$20 for the cover). Grill has stayed outside under the awning over the garage entrance since then. It doesn't look that well/good anymore, but is still intact and functional.
--
Best regards
Han
On 9/6/2011 3:19 PM, Steve B wrote:

What somebody suggested up-thread, a little 3-sided 'tractor shed' to wheel the thing into after it cools, is sounding better and better. 4 posts plus a little cross-bracing or siding, and a little sloped roof, should do the trick. In my experience, tarps or covers on equipment stored outside, often do more harm than good, due mainly to condensation. You could even combine the shelter with a bird-feeding platform or plant stand or something.
--
aem sends...

One size does not fit all. Any such enclosure in my area is like hanging a VACANCY sign out for the black widows, scorpions, pack rats, brown recluse and hobo spiders.
Steve

If you still have an old one you can use as a pattern have one made out of Teflon impregnated cloth. I found the material at the local cloth store. They clean easy too. . They line thermal drapes and make ironing board covers out of this stuff
Jimmie