Anyone Familiar with SystemsProtect?

replying to Wayne Boatwright, Maggieodae wrote: Worst home warranty ever. Just had their contractor out to fix water heater. $75 deductible my ass. All tole it was $1200. they said they paid over half. BS. WH's don't cost $2500. Avg cost is $900 to $1200. I got ripped!!!!!!!!! Stay away from SystemProtect. Rip off!
Add pictures here
βœ–
replying to Wayne Boatwright, Bridgette wrote: Thank u all for posting . I'm a 68 yr old widow & have to do things myself for past 2 yrs !! Every fast talking sales person in the world has called . When I say NO , they try to belittle me & talk like I'm STUPID !!! Stupid is not my middle name that's why I cked into this . Ur rite !!!! It's a big waste of money which I can't afford to do . Thanks again ur all very helpful !πŸ˜œπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Mon 26 Jun 2017 10:44:03a, Bridgette told us...

You're very welcome.

βœ–