Anyone Familiar with SystemsProtect?

On Thursday, June 4, 2015 at 10:44:04 PM UTC-4, Joe wrote:

Here's a new twist for this scam. My home mortgage company added a 49.95 c ost on my monthly mortgage invoice....calling it Optional Insurance/Other P roducts. Unfortunately, I did not inquire of them....exactly what this was for for a few months. They finally said that I "may have purchased a subs cription or optional insurance from a third party vendor." A few months we nt by and I could not recall purchasing any subscription or any optional in surance. I complained again to them. They said for me to contact Cross Co untry. Many $ 49.95's were out the window by this time. Later I got refer red to SystemsProtect. They MADE UP a brochure with my name on it and clai med that I had a Home Appliance Insurance program with them for many months now. I NEVER saw anything from SystemsProtect before this and had no cont ract with them. Looks like they dropped the ball right after my mortgage c ompany started to send them my monthly $ 49.95's. I have demanded every ni ckle back from my mortgage company....because they billed me every month an d for many months, I paid them. I am anxious to hear from anybody who has been treated unfairly by either of these companies and successfully recover ed their losses. John
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Sun, 26 Nov 2017 14:06:29 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

The flip side of this is my BIL has a service contract like this on everything in his house and he is screwing with them to keep fixing a 25 year old Kenmore washer. He says they should buy him a new one after all of the money he has paid them. Got my popcorn, but my money is on the BIL. I bet he gets the newest old one they swap out after they refurbish it. Sending him a maintenance hog just hurts them. He also makes sure any other burp on anything is addressed.
Add pictures here
βœ–

So how much did that $2000 system really cost? How much have you paid in premiums and continue to pay?
Add pictures here
βœ–
replying to Wayne Boatwright, Maggieodae wrote: Worst home warranty ever. Just had their contractor out to fix water heater. $75 deductible my ass. All tole it was $1200. they said they paid over half. BS. WH's don't cost $2500. Avg cost is $900 to $1200. I got ripped!!!!!!!!! Stay away from SystemProtect. Rip off!
Add pictures here
βœ–
replying to Wayne Boatwright, Bridgette wrote: Thank u all for posting . I'm a 68 yr old widow & have to do things myself for past 2 yrs !! Every fast talking sales person in the world has called . When I say NO , they try to belittle me & talk like I'm STUPID !!! Stupid is not my middle name that's why I cked into this . Ur rite !!!! It's a big waste of money which I can't afford to do . Thanks again ur all very helpful !πŸ˜œπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Mon 26 Jun 2017 10:44:03a, Bridgette told us...

You're very welcome.

βœ–